The 5 Powers of Attraction
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
- Martina Navratilova
A Salient Half-Day Workshop
- how to be irresistible and indispensable
- how to develop personal and business credibility
You should attend, if:
- You feel you are not attracting enough attention
- You lack confidence when promoting your business
- You and your business lack ‘impact’
Delegates will benefit from….
- Simple ways to attract new customers
- New ideas in grabbing attention and developing interest
- Being memorable for the RIGHT reasons!
- A simple and adaptable approach to being impressive!
What…. The workshop ‘The 5 Powers of Attraction’
When and where… Monday 22nd October 2018
9.30am to 12.30pm Bowman House,
Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7DB
How much….. £59 pp for the half- day
How to book…. Call or email Andy
cuss your mentoring needs call Andy today on 01793 843118 or email us.
As we move slowly back towards life as we used to know it, people keep talking about the ‘New Norm’. If you challenge them, they appear to have little or no idea as to what this New Normality will be. Many believe we will rely much more on the internet to do business...
We need proof. How many emails, written articles, blog posts, letters and so on, do you receive that are 100% spelt correctly or read well? For me it is far too few. Almost every written contact I receive, or publication I read, has some form of mistake on it. I’m...