The 5 Powers of Attraction
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
- Martina Navratilova
A Salient Half-Day Workshop
- how to be irresistible and indispensable
- how to develop personal and business credibility
You should attend, if:
- You feel you are not attracting enough attention
- You lack confidence when promoting your business
- You and your business lack ‘impact’
Delegates will benefit from….
- Simple ways to attract new customers
- New ideas in grabbing attention and developing interest
- Being memorable for the RIGHT reasons!
- A simple and adaptable approach to being impressive!
What…. The workshop ‘The 5 Powers of Attraction’
When and where… Monday 22nd October 2018
9.30am to 12.30pm Bowman House,
Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7DB
How much….. £59 pp for the half- day
How to book…. Call or email Andy
cuss your mentoring needs call Andy today on 01793 843118 or email us.
Can you grow your business when many around are shrinking? I think you can, and I wanted to share my ideas with you. My last blog suggested ways of adapting to market needs and I explained how I had added to the Salient range of offers by promoting courses on Zoom (or...
A bit dramatic I know, but this does reflect the present position of most small businesses. Darwin would be fascinated with the choices facing business at the moment. At the start of the pandemic we all hoped it would be over in a few months and we could get back to...