Wanting to sell more? What’s stopping you?
Do you need to be better at selling? Institute of Sales and Marketing Management courses provide sales skills and techniques designed to help you sell more, and sell more easily.
Are you good at selling but can’t prove it? Institute of Sales & Marketing Managers courses will give you that credibility by offering awards, certificates or diplomas in Sales & Marketing.
Salient has teamed up with Green Labyrinth to be able to provide ISMM certificates in Sales & Marketing. The first course starts on April 20th from 6.00 to 9.00pm and completes on May 15th.
ISMM courses help you sell more by focussing on the three core aspects of knowledge, skills and attitude
- Introducing a simple process and a variety of adaptable techniques
- Providing proven skills and techniques for finding and winning sales
- Helping you to develop effective sales plans and strategies that enable growth
- Providing the means to implement and complete plans and gain the rewards
- Focusing on developing productive relationships and ethical approaches
- Showing how you can easily overcome barriers and objections and win respect
- Developing the necessary self-belief and self confidence that allows you to enjoy success in selling
Who would benefit?
- Those new to sales
- Those needing a ‘refresher’ to maintain, develop and add to existing skills
- Sales people needing ‘proof-of-proficiency’ in selling
- Learning how to sell successfully by relying on field experience can take time and can develop unproductive habits.
- Learning how to sell using ISMM courses will bring success more quickly, easily, and more frequently.
Courses are flexible; discounts and public funding may be available for eligible delegates. They are run at Bowman House in Royal Wootton Bassett.
For more details and to book onto the next course starting 20th April, contact: Sarah from Green Labyrinth on 01793 843128 (other dates are available), or email email@example.com
Alternatively, call Andy at Salient on 01793 843118